Telenor has also launched a monthly card, pricing Rs. 300, which allows its users to get specified off-net, on-net and mobile internet resources by following Ufone, Warid and Zong. Here are its complete details given below:
Also read: Ufone Super Recharge Offer for Just Rs. 35
Details of the Offer: Telenor EasyCard offers convenience and great value so you can get Rs. 20 balance in addition to the following:
- 500 minutes, for both Telenor and PTCL calls.
- 500 SMS for all local networks.
- 500 MB internet, usable for 2G/3G.
- 50 other local mobile network minutes.
Terms and Conditions of the Offer:
- The offer shall be valid for 30 days with each re-subscription enhancing the validity by up to 30 days from the time the offer is re-subscribed.
- The offer can be re-subscribed, with each subsequent re-subscription adding to the previous resources.
- Customers who take this offer shall have their existing recharge validity enhanced up to a maximum of 90 days.
- Call set-up charges shall not be applicable on any resources within this offer.
- Customers can check their free resources within the offer by dialing free string *123#
- Postpaid customers loading this card/easyload shall get balance as per on-going business practice(i.e. stated balance after relevant tax and service charge deductions).
- Customers may use any other offer along with this offer.
- Customers who have an outstanding loan amount, shall have their Rs. 20 balance adjusted with loan repayment amount.
Offer Eligibility: All prepaid customers (Talkshawk and djuice) are eligible for this offer.
How to Subscribe:
- Easyload:Ask your nearest retailer for ‘EasyCard’ recharge. The retailer will directly subscribe you to this offer.
- Scratch Card: Ask your nearest retailer for the ‘EasyCard’ and load this card to subscribe to the offer.
Like any regular scratch card, you can load this Card by dialing *555*<14 digit code on card>#.
Validity: Card’s validity is 30 days.