It is the primary right of a child to get registered and get a certificate from the birth place. NADRA has been facilitating in the process of getting CRC (Child Registration Certificates). Child Registration Certificates is a document of registration which is used to register all those under the age of 18 years. CRC helps to prove the parenthood, helps in applying for form-B through NADRA, secures you child in society, helps to verify your child in government institutions and embassies, proves your citizenship as a Pakistani, helps to get admission in any school and also helps in vaccination of your child.
NADRA CRC Application Process:
- Data Acquisition at NSRC/DAU.
- Token Issuance.
- Capturing Photo.
- Signatures and Thumb.
- Data Acquisition by DEO.
- Data uploading to NADRA Data Warehouse.
- Clearance and Verification from NADRA Data Warehouse.
- Printing at NSRC/DAU.
- Delivery to Applicant at NSRC/DAU.
NADRA CRC Certificate Required Documents :
You are required to bring following basic documents for CRC:
- Birth or School Certificate is required for applicants over the age of 10 years.
- No Documents required for applicants under the age of 10 years.
NADRA CRC Certificate Offered Services:
- CRC Issuance.
Delivery Time for NADRA CRC:
- CRC is delivered in 5 days.
Fee for NADRA CRC Certificate:
- Fee for fresh CRC is normally Rs. 50 only.
Tracking of NADRA CRC:
NADRA CRC Certificate can be tracked and verified from here: CRC Certificate Tracking