Eid is a religious celebration which provokes sense of sharing and sacrificing. We can’t deny that it is also an eating festival, making various dishes and calling our family and friends for the treat, is part of our tradition. The people who remain usually busy in their hectic lives, this is the right time for them to enjoy.
One thing more our celebrations are nothing without the Yummy dishes which even tend us to finger licking. Most probably, the question arises in minds that what different to make on this Eid.
Here we are telling you the easiest recipe which will complete your aspiration to be a great chef/cook. The way it is presented it is quiet easy and especially newbie’s can easily try it.
Lebanese Beef Kebab
- Minced Beef (1Kg)
- Noodles (1 pack)
- Potato (2) normal size
- Peas (if available)
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- Eggs (2)
- Bread Crumbs (1 pack)
- 1 tsp finely chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp Aleppo pepper aka Halaby pepper
- Salt as required
- 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp Black Pepper crushed
- Put minced beef in a pan on medium-high heat cooking.
- Add Ginger garlic paste, Black pepper, Soy Sauce, Aleppo pepper, chopped parsley, salt in it.
- Stir it in the pan till the water get dried.
- On the other hand, boil potatoes, noodles and peas.
- Then put the minced beef in chopper along with potatoes, noodles and peas.
- Then chop the material and give it the shape of kebab.
- Heat the oil in fry pan, firstly dip the rolls in egg and then in bread crumbs.
- Then put it in the pan to get it fry.
- When it turns golden brown, take them out as they are ready.
Serving for 6-8 people
Better serve it with garlic bread or as per your choice.
All the very best !