The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) has announced special quota scholarships 2015 for Intermediate and Graduation students. PEEF is an initiative of Punjab Government, which works on motto of ‘empowering the youth’
PEEF works on the aim of ‘financing the brilliant and deserving students’ was established in 2009. So far they have awarded more than 80,000 and shall be distributing its 100,000th scholarship this year.
It is pertinent o mention that PEEF scholarship is categorized as follows:
- Outreach Scholarship
- Special Quota Scholarship
And is available for the students of following groups:
PEEF has announced Special Quota Scholarship 2015 for Intermediate and Graduation, here are the details:
The first condition to apply for the scholarship is, the student should have cleared his/her Matric or Intermediate in 2015.
Eligibility required to apply for scholarship:
- Children of government servants in BPS 1-4 (children of retired and on-duty Govt.servants are eligible)
- Children belonging to minority religion
- Special students
Other conditions for the students who found themselves eligible in the accordance with the above requirements:
- Student must be domiciled/ resident of Punjab.
- Student should have passed Matric/intermediate from Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE) or Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (FBISE) with minimum 60% marks.
- Student should be full time (regularly) enrolled in registered intermediate or graduation institute.
- Parents monthly income should be Rs. 15000/- or less.
Last date of submitting application form
For Intermediate: November 26, 2015
For Graduation: January 6, 2015
Documents to be submitted along with Application form:
For orphans: Copy of death certificate of father, issued by Union Council
For government employee’s child from Grade1-4: Last month pay slip and if pensioner, attach copy of pension book
Special students: Disability certificate from District Headquarter (DHQ) hospital/ Tehsil Headquarter (THQ) hospitals, in case of getting delay in getting certificate from here (DHQ/THQ), attach certificate provided by Rural Health Center (RHC).
Download form: PEEF Special Quota Scholarship Form ← (CLICK ON IT)
For further details and queries: PEEF Special Quota ← (CLICK ON IT)