Sometimes your balance completely ends and you have much needed to contact to someone who is waiting for you at the station or you are to inform someone about a matter or you want to contact to someone for help. There may lot of other situations. If you are from any call service center then what will you do in this situation?
Nowadays all mobile companies are facilitating their customer with a service named as “Balance Share”. Balance sharing means one subscriber can transfer some specific amount of balance to another subscriber. There is a constraint to share balance that both subscribers are using the same cellular network. It means balance sharing between different networks is not possible.
If you are Ufone network user and you want to share the balance with other Ufone subscriber then you can do this because Ufone Share Balance service is also active with minimum tax charges.
Ufone Balance Share service is only for prepaid customers.
Here is the process of Ufone Balance Share
Step 1. Dial *828*Recipient Number*Amount# e.g. *828*0333xxxxxxx*50#.
Step 2. Customer will be prompted with: Reply with: 1 to transfer Rs. 50 to 0333xxxxxxx.
Terms, Conditions and Charges for Ufone Share Service
- Customer will be able to share maximum Rs.200 per transaction. If more than Rs.200 is needed to transfer then another transaction is needed to initiate.
- Rs.3.99+tax will be the service charges to share amount Rs.10 to Rs.200
- Rs.2.5+tax is the dialing price which is included in Rs.3.99+tax.
- Customer will be able to make 4 transactions per day. It means per day maximum balance of Rs.800 can be shared by making 4 transactions.
- The shared balance will have to be consumed within a valid time period. It means shared balance will have to be used until expiring date.
- Balance transferred through UShare will not have any effect on B-Party subscriber validity period.
- Only use the SIM verified through Biometric Verification-PTA