Telenor is one of the largest cellular companies in Pakistan. Just like other cellular companies operating in Pakistan, Telenor also lets its subscribers share their Telenor balance to other Telenor SIM users. This balance share service is named as the Smart Share by the Telenor. However, this balance share service is for prepaid subscribers only. Postpaid customers are not allowed to get benefit from this service.
Smart Share service of Telenor is launched by the Telenor with the aim of assisting the users to help their friends and family members in time of emergency if they are running short of balance or out of balance. So, if you are such type of person who wants to help others by transferring the balance to others then Telenor Smart Share service is a platform that makes you the true hero of your friend and family members.
Telenor to Telenor Balance Share Process
Below is the process of transferring credits to your friends and family members.
Step 1: Type *1*1*[email protected]*Amount# and press or tap call button (Note: 923Xxxxxxxxx is the mobile number of the recipient)
Step 2: Press 1 when it asked for confirmation to confirm the balance transfer
Above mentioned process can be simply learned as: If you want to share a balance of Rs. 150 then type *1*1*923451234567*150# and press 1 to confirm the transfer.
Telenor to Telenor Balance Share Charges:
Charges for each transaction of Telenor to Telenor balance share are Rs. 3.99+Tax (approx. Rs. 5).
Terms, Conditions and Limitations for Telenor to Telenor Balance Share
Terms, conditions and limitations for Telenor to Telenor balance share are as follows:
- This service is only for prepaid subscribers
- Balance can be share from one Telenor number to another Telenor number only
- Minimum balance share limit is Rs. 15 and maximum amount is Rs. 200.
- Only 03 transactions for balance share are allowed for a day.
- Balance validity will be same as it was when sender recharged the mobile balance.
- 3.99+Tax will be deducted automatically from the shared amount.
- In the case of a wrong number or wrong amount, Telenor will not be responsible to pay back the amount.
- You Call Service center for further help.