Zong Yaari Load: How to share Balance from Zong to Zong Network, Term, Charges, Validity Period
Like other cellular companies operating in Pakistan, Zong is also providing the service of balance share to its subscriber. Now Zong subscribers can share balance to each other using same cellular network. This balance share service is known as “Zong Yaari Load”. With this balance share service only prepaid Zong subscribers can transfer the balance to each other.
The aim to initiate this service of “Zong Yaari Load” was to provide the facilities to prepaid users. So that in a case of any emergency when the balance has been finished in their cell phone they can easily share the balance with friends and family members. Now you don’t need to worry about your loved ones getting out of credit because “Zong Yaari Load” service let you share the happiness of life with you friends and family members by gifting them balance through “Zong Yaari Load” service.
Zong to Zong Balance Share Procedure
The process of sharing balance is given bellow:
Step1. Open Message Menu of your mobile phone and select “Write a New Message”.
Write: “<Recipient Number>.<amount>”
Send this message to 999.
For example “0312XXXXXXX.50” send to 999.
Step2. When you will receive the confirmation message, reply on it with writing “Y”.
Terms, Conditions and Charges for Yaari Load Service
- Only those user can share balance who have used Rs.225. This will include the built-in balance as well.
- Only prepaid users can share the balance to prepaid users.
- Postpaid user is not able to share the balance.
- Service charges will be 4% of the total shared balanced.
- Minimum Rs.10 can be shared through “Zong Yaari Load”.
- Maximum Rs.10, 000 can be shared through “Zong Yaari Load”.
- You will be able to make 3 transactions per day.
- You will be able to share the amount if you have minimum Rs.10 in your account after sharing the balance.
- The amount is not refundable if you have sent the balance to the wrong number.
|Amount of Balanced shared||Validity Period|
|10-50||15 days or existing whichever is higher|
|51-99||30 days or existing whichever is higher|
|100-299||60 days or existing whichever is higher|
|300-499||90 days or existing whichever is higher|
|500-999||180 days or existing whichever is higher|
|1000 and above||365 days or existing whichever is higher|