The Institute of Business Administration (IBA) is going to organize the two-day 6th International Conference on Information and Communication Technologies (ICICT) from 12-13 December 2015. The invitation for submission of research papers were closed on July 05, 2015 and now it’s time for final ceremony that will be held Computer Science Department, Institute of Business Administration, City Campus, Karachi.
The submission of research paper was distributed in main seven categories that opened in further sub-divisions. So, there are over all sixty areas in which researchers are required to submit their papers. The publications and research work of successful applicants will be presented at the conference and published on ICICT 2015 proceedings. The tracks for submission of papers were Algorithms, Artificial Intelligence, Computational Science & Engineering, Information Retrieval, Information Systems, ICT & Society, and Networks.
6th International Conference on Information and Communication Technologies ICICT 2015 Register Now at… https://t.co/MCvGn6IijF
— ICICT (@IBA_ICICT) December 1, 2015
The national and international professionals and expertise of science and technology will attend the event. The keynote speakers at the event will be:-
Dr. Akhtar Kalam
- Professor at Victoria University, Australia
- Distinguished Professor at UNSW, Australia
Dr. Imran Hayee
- Professor at the University of Minnesota Duluth, USA
Professor John Bessant
- Professor, Chair & Research Director, Innovation and Entrepreneurship at Exeter University
- Advisor to various national governments and to international bodies including the United Nations, The World Bank and the OECD.
- co-Director of the EPSRC/AIM collaborative programme with Cambridge, Cranfield, Loughborough and Liverpool Universities: the Innovation and Productivity Grand Challenge
- Professor Bessant is the author of over 20 books and monographs and many articles on the topic of innovation. His most recent books include Managing innovation (now in its 4th edition) and High involvement innovation (both published by John Wiley and Sons).
Dr. Kamran Iqbal
- Professor at University of Arkansas at Little Rock, USA
Prof. Robert F. Murphy, PhD
- Professor of Computational Biology and Head of the Computational Biology Department in the School of Computer Science at Carnegie Mellon University
- Professor of Biological Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, Machine Learning at Carnegie Mellon,
- Honorary Professor of Biology, Albert Ludwig University of Freiburg, Germany
- Fellow of the American Institute for Medical and Biological Engineering
- Murphy has served as President of the International Society for Advancement of Cytometry and as a member of the NIH National Advisory General Medical Sciences Council,and the NIH Council of Councils
Dr. Rui Neto Marinheiro
- Assistant Professor, with a tenured position, at ISCTE – Lisbon University Institute, Portugal.
- Licenciatura degree holder (equivalent to Master of Engineering) in Electrical and Computer Science Engineering, University of Porto, Portugal.
- PhD dissertation “Using Context to Integrate Hypermedia with Information Retrieval Systems” from the University of Southampton, United Kingdom, under the supervision of Professor Dame Wendy Wall.
- Awarded a FCT – PRAXIS XXI grant for his PhD studies.
Dr. Syed Sibte Raza Abidi
- Professor at Dalhousie University, Canada
- Director of the Health Informatics Graduate Program
- Leads the NICHE (kNowledge Intensive Computing for Healthcare Enterprises) research group
- Recipient of the VHK International Award for Innovation in Medical Informatics
ICICT 2015 Date & Venue
Date: 12-13 December 2015
Venue: Faculty of Computer Science
Institute of Business Administration
IBA City Campus