The largest cellular service provider in Pakistan, Mobilink introduces another initiative which is never earlier arrived to Pakistani telecom markets.
In the latest initiative, Mobilink recognizing the fever of social media in Pakistan, teams up with Twitter to introduce self care services on Twitter. The service provides answers of the customers queries directly to their Twitter inbox without any wait for the manual response.
In daily routine, people regularly want to acquire the current status of their SIM’s, like the ongoing package, new offers, internet bundles and much more. And most of them doing so land themselves in trouble while dialing the wrong code for the results they waiting for. And further more they call any friend to get the exact code required to know about the status, and if unluckily the person also doesn’t know it then they have to dial in to talk at Mobilink call center. Without any doubt, this creates a trouble and hassle for the customer.
But with self care service you can just DM to Mobilink writing the question written in hash tag, it gives you the fast forward results.
How to subscribe to the self service on Twitter?
- At the place where search Twitter is written, you just simply have to type Mobilink and you will get the suggestion for it.
- Follow the Mobilink (officially proven with Tick) (@Mobilink).
- Write #Mobilinkcare and direct message/inbox to the Mobilink.
- Further follow the instructions provided by Mobilink in yours inbox.
What queries can customer ask about?
- #Balance: Get information about your current balance
- #Mypackage: Get information about your existing voice and Internet plans
- #internetoffers: Get information about Mobilink’s popular Internet offers available
- #voiceoffers: Get information about Mobilink’s popular voice offers
- #smsoffers: Get information about Mobilink’s popular sms plans/offers available
- #newoffer: Get information about Mobilink’s new offers (Internet, voice, SMS)
Note: Hashtag compulsory