If you think English is just a language than you need to rethink as its much more than it as in the modern times it has turned out to be a style statement, and of course the one who knows English has greater chance of getting more GF’s as you look more cool by adopting this foreign language (according to the Desi perception).
So in this world, where everybody is trying to be cool, English is one of the most easiest way to get this status by just showing off your English skills.
Here we are showing you the Pakistanis, who at lest tried to show off their English skills rather than just learning a single sentence like Inzamam-ul-Haq (The Boys Played Really Well).
Here are the photos that prove Pakistanis are flexible to adopt new things around them with adding their innovation in it:
- A phone with erection, some vibration would have done it all.
- Hope so they are not ‘inconscious’, oh I mean unconscious.
- They wrote condemn totally right, but seems quite confuse between ‘Bomb’ and ‘Bum’.
- Even Bush wouldn’t have known that they are yelling out at him.
- Yes, Asif Mahmood is Meera’s English tutor, and you can too learn Pink English from him.
- A Punjabi would have preferred such blood, ‘Sughar’ blood.
- They might be caught by police for doing so.
- Yes, here’s another Punjabi. ‘Chumian’, If you know what I mean.
- That bed needs to washed with Surf Excel.
- What a introductory note, even Nestle should get this writer on board.