Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) introduced the features of Landline in Mobiles around 1.5 years back, now they have added the new features along with the better service. The app named ‘SmartLink’ enables the users to deal with their landline numbers right from their Android phones.
By using SmartLink, subscribers can make and receive their landline calls from their mobiles. In addition to making voice calls to landline and mobile, it provides the services of instant messaging and video telecommunication to other SmartLink users free of cost.
App has no subscription and monthly hidden charges. Incoming calls are free and outgoing call will be charged as per as per normal landline tariff. SmartLink is full of entertainment also – watch 150 PTCL Smart TV channels on your mobile. Know about the schedule and flight reports of PIA with just one click.
SmartLink is currently available in 41 cities for all those customers who are subscribers of PTCL Broadband-DSL connections. Cities includes: 23 cities of Punjab; 9 cities of Sindh, 8 cities of Khayber Pakhtoonkhwa; and 1 of Balochistan.
PTCL Smart Link App Features
- Free Smart Link to Smart Link voice and video calls, whenever and wherever you are
- Make calls to Landline and Mobile at your landline Tariff
- Enjoy free voice calls and video calls to SmartLink Buddies, whenever and wherever you are
- Access your mobile contact directory for calls and messages
How to Register to PTCL Smart Link App
- Download and Install the application on your Android Phone and click the “Register” button after opening the app
- Fill in the registration form with your PTCL details, i.e. Name, CNIC, PSTN #, Account ID, email and Cell number
- If the credentials match, the application would be registered and Smart Link to anywhere calls shall be activated
— PTCL (@PTCLOfficial) September 9, 2016