Allied Bank is giving their customers a pro-Pakistani benefit has introduced Pakistan’s first PayPak Debit Card, which would be having no dependency on any other international schemes at all like in VISA or Master card.
With Allied PayPak Debit Card, customers would not only be able to make ATM transactions, but they could also do retail/purchase. It will be worth mentioning here that Allied PayPak Debit Card will be making pin based transaction, which would be ensuring greater security.
PayPak Debit Card comes with two variants:
- ABL Debit PayPak Classic Card – Regular Account
- ABL Debit PakPak Classic Card – Asaan Account
Eligibility to avail PayPak Debit Card
Customers i.e. sole proprietor, individual, anyone can operate or either/survivor (in case of joint account) can opt for PayPak Debit Card Variants through their parent ABL branch.
Frequently Asked Questions about PayPak Debit Card
- What is PayPak?
PayPak is Domestic Payment Scheme owned and operated by 1LINK Guarantee Ltd duly approved by State Bank of Pakistan.
- What is Allied PayPak Debit Card?
The debit cards issued under PayPak are named as Allied PayPak Debit Card and will be able to carry out not only ATM transactions but also retail/purchase transactions anywhere within Pakistan.
- How Allied PayPak Debit card is different from Allied Cash + Shop Visa Debit Card (VDC)?
Allied PayPak Debit card is only valid for making transactions (ATM & Purchase) in Pakistan while with Allied Cash + Shop Visa Debit Card transactions can be conducted all over the globe.
- Where can I use my Allied PayPak Debit Card?
Your Debit Card can be used to carry out transactions on ATMs displaying 1Link and MNET signs and on PayPak merchants anywhere within Pakistan.
- Is Allied PayPak Debit card secure?
All transactions made through Allied PayPak Debit Card are secure as the transaction whether conducted on ATM or POS requires PIN Code to process.
- How do I activate my Allied PayPak Debit Card?
Please call our 24×7 Customer Service at 0800-22522 for activation of your Allied PayPak Debit Card.
- How do I get my PIN (Personal Identification Number) issued?
To generate your PIN and in case you forget your PIN, you can get assistance from Allied Phone Banking at 0800-22522.
- What kind of transactions can I do with my Allied PayPak Debit Card?
- Shop at Point-of-Sale (POS) displaying PayPak sign
- Cash withdrawal through ATM displaying 1Link & MNET signs
- PIN Change
- Utility Bill Payment
- Fund Transfer
- Balance Inquiry
- Mini Statement
- Cheque Book request
For more info:
— Allied Bank Limited (@ABLpk) September 24, 2016