Many of you know neem as one of the best blood purifier and that is why it is one of the most recommended herbs for the one suffering with acnes. But apart from this primary function, the neem leaves have dozens of benefits on both, Human being and animals.
Neem , which is also popularly known by its scientific name (Azadirachta indica), neem is also actively used to protect plants from pests and insects.
Benefits of Neem Leaves
- Neem works efficiently as a blood purifier, neem leaves or intake of neem leaves powder eliminates toxins from the blood.
- It works a healing agent for burns, wounds and injuries.
- Neem makes skin glow and works actively against the acne or other skin diseases caused by the germs attack.
- Neem keeps breathing good and is also good for the science of teeth, that is why it is used as active ingredient in several toothpastes.
- Neem hair oil is sued against the early hair fall, lice and early graying of hairs.
- It is also useful in treating diabetes.
Neem Leaves Side Effects
- Neem is strongly not prescribed for the one suffering from fatigue.
- In some cases it can damage the kidney.
Neem can also lead to destruction of red blood cells.
- Neem can also cause allergic reactions like swelling of throat, itching.
- Intake of neem directly for longer period can make person weaker.