UBL Omni now brings a host of banking services to your nearest shop. UBL Omni shops are located in more than 650+ cities and towns across Pakistan. This is a major landmark in the evolution of banking that will reshape the traditional banking model by offering basic banking services across urban and rural Pakistan, well beyond the regular branch networks of banks.
UBL Omni Money Transfer Process:
- Visit any UBL Omni shop with your original CNIC and its copy to initiate the money transfer.
- Provide the following details to the UBL Omni shopkeeper which is required for sending money:- Your CNIC number
– Your mobile number
– City where you are sending money
– Receiver CNIC number
– Receiver mobile number (Optional)
- You also have the option of keeping a secret code on your own, or you can let Omni keep a code for you. The secret code will be used by the receiver to collect money from the UBL Omni shop. If you choose to keep the secret code on your own, you will be required to enter that secret code on agent’s mobile or PC.
- UBL Omni shopkeeper will enter the details on his mobile or PC and ask you for a copy of your CNIC which he will keep for submission to UBL. On successful transaction you will receive an SMS from 8257 on the mobile number you provided which will contain the 5 digit secret code for this transaction, and a transaction ID. It is VERY important that you provide your own mobile number as:
– The secret code will only be sent on the mobile number
– The secret code will be required by the receiver to collect the funds
- UBL Omni shopkeeper will also hand over a printed transaction receipt containing all the transaction details. Please keep this slip safe until the receiver has successfully collected the funds. Communicate the 5 digit secret code you received on your mobile to the receiver.
UBL Omni Money Transfer Limit:
It starts from Rs. 1 – 15,000.
UBL Omni Money Receiving Process:
- Receiver can visit any UBL Omni shop to collect funds by presenting the following:
– Own (Receiver) CNIC
– Copy of own (Receiver) CNIC
– 5 digit secret code (necessary)
- UBL Omni shopkeeper will verify the CNIC copy of the receiver with the original and initiate the transaction. On successful execution of the transaction, a confirmation SMS is sent to the money sender. UBL Omni shopkeeper will hand over the transaction slip and cash to the receiver.
A receipt is provided for all Omni transactions. Please make sure to collect your receipt from the shopkeeper every time you conduct a transaction.
UBL Omni Money Transfer Charges (CNIC to CNIC):
UBL Omni Money Transfer Help line:
For more information about UBL Omni, You can contact anytime anywhere from Pakistan, i.e. 111-825-888.
UBL Omni Video: