One of the leading Telecos of Pakistan, Jazz has come up with the special Ramzan offer for their customers. It will be pertinent to mention here that many other known Telecom brands of Pakistan have also came up with the special offers during the holy month of Ramadan.
With the latest Ramzan offer by Jazz, you can get incentives on expenditure of Rs. 10 throughout the day. After subscribing and spending the Rs. 10 you will automatically get Unlimited Jazz + Ward Minutes & 100 MBs Internet from 12am to 9am every day.
How to Subscribe Jazz Ramzan Offer?
Dial *518# once and spend balance worth Rs 10 (incl tax)every day.
Jazz Ramzan Offer Validity
From 12am – 9 am.
Jazz Ramzan Offer Details
Unlimited Jazz + Ward Minutes & 100 MBs Internet
Jazz Ramzan Offer Terms & Conditions
- Customers just need to dial *518# once to enjoy the offer for the whole month of Ramadan – subscription is daily recursive
- Subscribed customers will have a daily balance accumulator which will reset at midnight
- As soon as the threshold of Rs 10 (inclof tax) is achieved, a notification will be triggered informing the subscriber about the incentive
- VAS Short Codes and M2M will not be applicable for Rs. 10 usage
- The incentive will be valid from 12 AM till 9 AM within next 24 hours
- Max 540 Jazz + warid minutes (60 Minutes x 9 hours), 1500 SMS and 100 MBinternet will be posted
- Free Data MBs are for 2G, 3G & 4G
- Limited time offer – will be discontinued on 29th Ramadan and is subject to change anytime
- Call Setup fee of Rs. 0.15 (inclusive of tax) will be charged on the first pulse for each call
- Withholding tax of 14% applies on recharge/bill
- Service charges of 5% and operational fee of 5% applies on recharge, and 19.5% FED applies on usage in Punjab, Baluchistan and KPK
- Service charges of 5.06% and operational fee of 5.06% applies on recharge, and 19% FED applies on usage in Sindh
- Service charges of 5.04% and operational fee of 5.04% applies on recharge, and 18.5% FED applies on usage in rest of Pakistan
- 27% higher prices will be charged in Sindh
- 84% higher prices will be charged in Federal Territory, FATA, Baluchistan, AJK and Gilgit Baltistan
- Unwanted and unethical (unreasonable) messages can be reported by texting SENDER’s NUMBER (SPACE) message to 9000 –PTA