HEC Degree Verification Timing Details:
- In HEC Karachi Office, HEC Lahore Office, HEC Peshawar Office token for attestation are issued between 8.00 am to 9.00 am (Sharp) on all working days (Monday to Friday)
- In HEC Islamabad Office, official timing is for attestation is from 8.00 am to 11.00 am with 240 Tokens per day are entertained. Attestation process would be stopped after first 240 tokens or if it gets 11.00 am
- After getting token you have to get attest your documents as after 11.00 am applicants would not be entertained.
- Don’t visit HEC Regional Center, early in the morning as working will start from 8.00 am.
- Attested documents would be returned within 5 working days.
HEC Degree Attestation Fee Details:
- Rs 800/- per original document
- Rs 500 per photocopy of document
- Submit the fee in Cash at HEC office
HEC Degree Verification Procedure:
- First of all you have to submit online application by getting ‘Sign up’ on http://das.hec.gov.pk/.
- Fill the form giving your personal details including name, father’s name, Date of birth, material status, address and contact no.
- Get the print out of the application form. (You may have sign up and fill the form by sitting home but you have to print out it from HEC office)
- Before Print out select the city of Regional office where you are for attestation of documents
Documents required for HEC Degree Verification:
- Photocopy of Computerized National Identity Card
- Original Matriculation certificate (It should be verified from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC), O&A level candidates provide equivalence from IBCC)
- Original Intermediate certificate (It should be verified from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC), O&A level candidates provide equivalence from IBCC)
- Original Detail Mark Sheets (DMCs) / Transcripts of Bachelors, Masters and onward along with Original Degrees (If degree of program is not issued by university then you have to provide a verification letter from Controller of Examinations of the concerned university/institute for attestation of Transcript/Detailed Marks Certificates)
- A set of photocopy of all mentioned documents
Note: Name of applicant, father’s name and date of birth should be same on applicant’s CNIC, Matriculation, Intermediate, Bachelors and Masters onwards to PhD Degrees/ Transcripts
Address of HEC Offices:
HEC Head Office Islamabad
Sector H-9, East Service Road
Phone: (051) 9040 0000 (Exchange)
HEC Regional Centre, Lahore
55-B/2, Gulberg III, Lahore
HEC Regional Centre, Peshawar
Phase-V, Hayatabad, Peshawar
HEC Regional Centre, Karachi
Shahzad Khalil Avenue, National Stadium Road,
Gulshan Town, Karachi