Now it’s not a tiresome work to get in admission in a college as Online College Admission System has changed the patterns in Pakistan, with it you not have to wait in long queues and not have to keep wandering to know about the information about the prospectus and other aspects.
Online College Education System is yet another initiative of Punjab Government to oblige students and parents to get in admission in the college while resting at their houses. The portal gives you information about the government colleges, also tells about the programs and eligible merit to get admission in that, and from here finally you can apply in the college of your choice.
The initiative to provide opportunity for the students to apply for their admission in the college online is in work and is getting popular by every passing day. And this all goes on efficiently as it is based upon a collaborative relationship between Higher Education Department, 9 Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE) of Punjab, Bank of Punjab and Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB).
Objectives of OCAS
- Reduce the number of physical visits of students and their parents to colleges as the admissions process gets underway
- Keep the admissions process transparent
- Considerably reduce the application compilation and merit list preparation time by pushing the labor-intensive and error-prone, back-office data entry activities to the end-users themselves
- Offer citizens (students as well as parents) a key online citizen service that can help them save enormous amount of time and expense during the admissions process
- 24/7 access. Apply from any place with internet access – no more queues
- Pay application fee (Rs 25 per program) via network of the bank branches across Punjab
- Track admissions application status via college website
- Integration with BISE results, minimizing data entry and reducing errors
- Dedicated helpline, online help guides and complaint system to facilitate the students
- Based upon reliable, scalable, secure and internationally proven technological platform
The result of All-Punjab Intermediate Part 1 is scheduled to be announced on October 10. After the Intermediate examinations in Punjab, summer vacation were announced, consequently the dates of September 12 and October 10 were respectively announced for Intermediate Part 2 and Part 1 result.
The results of all Intermediate programs available will be provided on the date. Following are the names of programs offered at Intermediate level by BISE:
F.Sc. (Pre-Engineering, Pre-Medical)
The result by the respective boards will be announced at 10:00 a.m. The results will be available on the official website of the boards, under which examinations were held.
The province Punjab comprises 9 boards in it, here are the names of the boards: Lahore Board, Gujranwala Board, Faisalabad Board, Sargodha Board, Rawalpindi Board, Bahawalpur Board, D.G Khan Board and Sahiwal Board.
These boards are responsible for holding exams in the area and announcing results of the students.
To check out the results you can visit the official websites of the respective Boards, here are the links to get it to the official sites of the board:
The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) has announced special quota scholarships 2015 for Intermediate and Graduation students. PEEF is an initiative of Punjab Government, which works on motto of ‘empowering the youth’
PEEF works on the aim of ‘financing the brilliant and deserving students’ was established in 2009. So far they have awarded more than 80,000 and shall be distributing its 100,000th scholarship this year.
It is pertinent o mention that PEEF scholarship is categorized as follows:
- Outreach Scholarship
- Special Quota Scholarship
And is available for the students of following groups:
PEEF has announced Special Quota Scholarship 2015 for Intermediate and Graduation, here are the details:
The first condition to apply for the scholarship is, the student should have cleared his/her Matric or Intermediate in 2015.
Eligibility required to apply for scholarship:
- Children of government servants in BPS 1-4 (children of retired and on-duty Govt.servants are eligible)
- Children belonging to minority religion
- Special students
Other conditions for the students who found themselves eligible in the accordance with the above requirements:
- Student must be domiciled/ resident of Punjab.
- Student should have passed Matric/intermediate from Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE) or Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (FBISE) with minimum 60% marks.
- Student should be full time (regularly) enrolled in registered intermediate or graduation institute.
- Parents monthly income should be Rs. 15000/- or less.
Last date of submitting application form
For Intermediate: November 26, 2015
For Graduation: January 6, 2015
Documents to be submitted along with Application form:
For orphans: Copy of death certificate of father, issued by Union Council
For government employee’s child from Grade1-4: Last month pay slip and if pensioner, attach copy of pension book
Special students: Disability certificate from District Headquarter (DHQ) hospital/ Tehsil Headquarter (THQ) hospitals, in case of getting delay in getting certificate from here (DHQ/THQ), attach certificate provided by Rural Health Center (RHC).
Download form: PEEF Special Quota Scholarship Form ← (CLICK ON IT)
For further details and queries: PEEF Special Quota ← (CLICK ON IT)