Like other cellular companies operating in Pakistan, Mobilink Telecom “Har Din Croron logon Ka Dil Dharakta Hay Hamary Sath” is also providing the service of balance share to its subscribers. Now Mobilink subscribers can share balance to each other using same cellular network. With this balance share service only prepaid Mobilink subscribers can transfer the balance to other prepaid Mobilink subscriber.
The aim to initiate this service is to provide the facilities to prepaid users. So that in a case of any emergency when the balance has been finished in their cell phone they can easily share the balance with friends and family members. Now you don’t need to worry about your loved ones getting out of credit because Mobilink share service lets you share the happiness of life with you friends and family members by gifting them balance. This convenient service let you stay in touch with your loved ones.
Mobilink to Mobilink Balance Share Method
The process of sharing balance from Mobilink to Mobilink is given bellow:
Step 1: Open the main screen of your cell phone and dial the following.
Write: *100*<Number of Recipient> *<Balance Amount>#
Send or press “yes” button.
Step 2: When the transaction will be completed you will receive the confirmation message, reply on it with typing 1.
Note: Do not forget to dial 92 in the start of recipient number. Recipient must be started with 92.
Terms, Conditions, Limits and Charges for Mobilink Balance Share Service
- Only prepaid users can share the balance to prepaid users.
- The postpaid user is not able to share the balance.
- Each time when you will share the balance service charges will be 3.99+Tax of the total shared balanced.
- Minimum Rs.10 can be shared through Mobilink Share.
- Maximum Rs.200 can be shared through Mobilink Share.
- The amount is not refundable if you have sent the balance to the wrong number. The company is not responsible if you send the balance on a wrong number by mistake.
- In the case of any error occur, restart your cell phone and try again.
Telenor is one of the largest cellular companies in Pakistan. Just like other cellular companies operating in Pakistan, Telenor also lets its subscribers share their Telenor balance to other Telenor SIM users. This balance share service is named as the Smart Share by the Telenor. However, this balance share service is for prepaid subscribers only. Postpaid customers are not allowed to get benefit from this service.
Smart Share service of Telenor is launched by the Telenor with the aim of assisting the users to help their friends and family members in time of emergency if they are running short of balance or out of balance. So, if you are such type of person who wants to help others by transferring the balance to others then Telenor Smart Share service is a platform that makes you the true hero of your friend and family members.
Telenor to Telenor Balance Share Process
Below is the process of transferring credits to your friends and family members.
Step 1: Type *1*1*923@@@@@@@@@*Amount# and press or tap call button (Note: 923@@@@@@@@@ is the mobile number of the recipient)
Step 2: Press 1 when it asked for confirmation to confirm the balance transfer
Above mentioned process can be simply learned as: If you want to share a balance of Rs. 150 then type *1*1*923451234567*150# and press 1 to confirm the transfer.
Telenor to Telenor Balance Share Charges:
Charges for each transaction of Telenor to Telenor balance share are Rs. 3.99+Tax (approx. Rs. 5).
Terms, Conditions and Limitations for Telenor to Telenor Balance Share
Terms, conditions and limitations for Telenor to Telenor balance share are as follows:
- This service is only for prepaid subscribers
- Balance can be share from one Telenor number to another Telenor number only
- Minimum balance share limit is Rs. 15 and maximum amount is Rs. 200.
- Only 03 transactions for balance share are allowed for a day.
- Balance validity will be same as it was when sender recharged the mobile balance.
- 3.99+Tax will be deducted automatically from the shared amount.
- In the case of a wrong number or wrong amount, Telenor will not be responsible to pay back the amount.